The building is located on 22 Tsimiski St. and was built in 1924 as a commercial gallery (Pelosov – Amarilio – Pardo gallery). Before the war, it used to host the Post Office. After it was bombed in 1941, the building was left vacant during the German occupation period. It is a representative building of a commercial gallery, one of the few that still remain in the city of Thessaloniki. Η&Μ decided to open there its new store, which occupies the listed building at the corner of Tsimiski and Komninon St. and half of the –also listed– Old Post Office building, in order to create its fourth store in the city.
Architectural Restoration Design – Structural Design – Supervision: V. Grigoriadis Team